Fun, Fitness & Friends – Weekday Dog Day Care – Find our Rates Below
Here at Camp Canine, our dog daycare program is the real deal ! Most every dog craves and loves playing with other friendly dogs and so that’s exactly what we let them do (supervised by dog trainers). Our unique value is that our dog day care program rate involves our skilled methods to develop each dogs life skills. We diligently, yet gently guide each and every guest to read cues, and learn to play socially appropriate with various aged dogs and breeds – so that a fun time is had by all! Our practices ensure that a timid / shy dog can build confidence and flourish, while overzealous, high-spirited dogs learn to soften their play style and social manner. The positive interaction, intellectual stimulation and exercise that comes from correct socializing, undoubtedly serves a dogs’ well being. Please see the list of benefits below, which our very own clients have reported:
Please note that ALL new guests must pass our behaviour assessment. Please visit our Requirements page for details under the Boarding tab. And we have a minimum of at least 1 day per week commitment- see below.
Better for having been here (what our clients have reported): When you come pick up your pet, you can feel good knowing that your pal has enjoyed a full day of tail-wagging fun. We smile every time our day camp clients share with us that their dog ate dinner and then snored by their side for the remainder of the evening. Here are a few ways many of our day campers (and owners) have benefited:
- Improved social behaviour with dogs and humans
- Increased fitness level
- More stamina & strength
- Transition to proportionate weight
- Healthy appetite
- Calm, stable, balanced energy
- Less destructive at home
- More obedient and responsive
- Improved temperament and demeanor
Year Round Dog Day Care Rates & Commitment:
In order to provide each guest a highly active, safe and fun experience with a pack of mixed-breed dogs in free-range setting – we must have control. In order to have control – we need to build a relationship (bond) with your dog so they respond to our cues. This takes time and accordingly we require that all new clients dogs must attend day care for at least one day per week on an ongoing basis. This affords us the impressions to work our magic.
- Adult Dog, the first twelve (12) sessions are $40 per session – prepaid first day amount $480.00 + tax.
- Puppies* are $50 per for the first twelve (12) sessions prepaid first day amount $600.00 + tax.
On the 13th visit you pay the Weekly Commitment Rates listed below based on the number of days per week you commit to. You may prepay by week or month as you prefer. Payment options are cash, cheque and EMT.
Daycare – Weekly Commitment* Rates:
1 to 2 days per week: $35/ day
3 to 4 days per week: $30/ day
5 days per week: $25/ day
* Puppies pay an additional $10 per day to above amounts. Our surcharge includes our highly effective canine life skills training, lunch feeding, puppy training checklist, and our support in managing your puppies natural development to be healthy & happy.
*Rules to receive Weekly Commitment Rate:
- Commit to at least one day per week (same day(s) each week is helpful, but not required).
- Cancel or change days with 24 hrs notice. (allows us to offer your day to another guest).
- Your rate is based on your average # of visits per week. If you decrease or increase your visits in any given week, your rate remains unchanged.
Casual rate is $38/ day. Pay for any missed day booked
HST will be applied to above rates. Please Note: We do not offer day care on weekends.
Weekday Day Care hours: drop-off: 7:30 to 9 AM, pick-up: 4:30 to 6 PM
Late pick ups: After 6 pm a $5 fine applies, then its $10 for each 15 min increment after 6:15. After 6:59 PM your dog will be boarded and the overnight fee applies.
If you require an earlier drop off time than 7:30 – please inquire.
Our private, safe play zones are spacious enough for highly-spirited breeds like Australian Shepherds to expend their energy. From pups to elderly, all our guests receive exercise appropriate to their age and fitness level where they can; fetch a ball; chase a pal; bat our giant balls around; climb elevations; crawl a tunnel; hangout on our safe rock lookouts or just catch a nap under a shady tree. We always employ Always under the caring watch of our dog-smart trained attendants. There’s always fresh water, safe balls & toys near at paw. It’s a wholesome blend of activity that makes for happy, healthy, emotionally stable dogs.