New Guest Boarding & Day Camp
We require a visit by you with your dog(s) in advance of the first stay. This allows us to observe and assess your dog’ s behaviour among other canine guests to ensure your dog can play socially within a mixed group. You receive a tour and your pet enjoys playtime with our dog guests. Its a chance for them to becomes familiar with us, and build comfort and confidence that Camp Canine is a safe place – which greatly helps them adjust more readily when they come for their first stay. Please refer to our behaviour assessment page for details.
New Guest Boarding Info:
- We have a minimum of five nights for all first time guests. For young puppies, there is an additional per night charge which includes our life skills training and an extra meal.
- Due to our level of busyness we won’t book a new guest’s FIRST STAY during a holiday or long weekend. If you are requiring a long weekend or holiday then booking a short stay prior will resolve that problem.
BOOK ANY TIME: we prefer you book through email so we have written confirmation. E-mail to: email@example.com and please specify check in date (only mornings allowed) and check out date and which check out time. If your need to call us the best time is between 8-10, 12-2 and 430-530. We typically confirm bookings within 12 hours.
- If more than 12 months lapse since your last boarding, then there is a 3 night minimum, and our first time rate applies and we may require a re-assessment.
- A five night minimum applies for Dec 20 to Jan 5 and all of March break.
- Bookings are based on 24 hrs. The later pick up time slot is an additional $25 for daycare.
Mailing address to send cheques:
12195 Fourth Line
RR#2 Rockwood, ON, N0B 2K0
Booking Confirmation & Cancellations
- In order to reserve your booking a deposit is required. First time requires a deposit amount of 50% of the total. Subsequent visits its $140.00
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to your check in date may result in a $100.00 fine.
- Cancellations are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
- Payment Methods: cheques, cash or email money transfer (EMT/EFT)
Rural internet service can be unreliable. Please call us if you do not receive a reply to your email within your level of urgency.